The build-up and anticipation for the holidays is intense, stressful, and exciting. For this reason, it's no wonder many of us go through post-holiday blues after such times.
Here's my tips to beat the post-vacation blues?
- Unpack immediately;
- Go through your digital photos from the vacation and create a real photo album/book. Check out Snap Fish to create photo books;
- Eat home cooked meal. On vacation we tend to eat mostly in restaurants. Our body needs a break from all the excessive eating;
- Plan another vacation for the near future, or not so near future. Having the next vacation planned will always give you something to look forward to;
- Try to find time for yourself, to just do your thing without having to think of other people's needs;
- Organise a night out, dinner with friends;
- Find something to laugh about in your life. What made my day yesterday was the look on my boyfriend's face once he noticed that his travel card is in a hidden pocket in his wallet after he had just canceled his lost travel card and subscribing for a new one!