Monday, June 30, 2014

Control freak


I'm quite a control freak and my life at the moment has many things in it that make this part of me very happy. I have an endless list of checklists for the wedding preparations, the honeymoon and the move to Australia that I can work my way through!

Unluckily there are many things that are out of my hands and that I cannot control. So really although I'm really loving this period I am quite looking forward to the next month to pass by quickly to enjoy the wedding day I have been preparing for for so long! And what I'm also really looking forward to is the honeymoon that comes right after! This is long enough for us to relax again before coming back to a short few weeks of routine in which we will make the final arrangements before our move.

For now however in the evenings I'm either working on the final preparations for the wedding, reading the Peru lonely planet or looking for jobs in Australia while watching football matches or a number of my beloved series' episodes.

I have learnt throughout the years that sometimes it's best to relax and have faith that things will work out. Letting go and let life happen. I'm trying to relax as much as possible and not stress myself out. Sometimes I manage, on other times a bit less. Usually in those cases my super relaxed fiancée tends to know to remind my to breath in and relax!



[Image Source:Alamour]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...