Wednesday, November 3, 2010

How dependable are we to our alarm clocks?

This morning my alarm went off an hour earlier than usual. I was woken at the ungodly time of 4:55am. I was nearly out of bed for a quick shower when somehow I noticed it was too early to go out of bed. Maybe the room look darker than usual, not that it is light any time before 8am at this time of year! So I managed to adjust my alarm time and tried to sleep an extra hour.

What followed was me checking what time it was at 5 minutes intervals until my alarm did go off at 5:55am. So for the first time in a long while I was wide awake by 5:55am.

This problem can be blamed to a bug on the iPhone daylight savings time bug whereas recurring alarms either go off an hour earlier or an hour later. I'm looking forward for when this problem is fixed because I'm not looking forward to a repeat of this morning.

[Image Credits:Pina N Ashes]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...