Monday, January 31, 2011

Sisters

Sisters are usually part of the few people who know your deepest darkest secrets. They're the ones that even if you have not talked with them in ages will still get you, knowing what to say to make you feel right.

My sister lives in the UK so I don't get to see her as often as I would like to. We use phones, emails and Skype to keep up to date but since she now has a little one I also get photo updates. Sometimes updates come less often, so I keep pushing for some. In the end I think it's my right to get regular pictures of my cute niece!

In the end it's worth the wait to get a bunch of photos, some of which make me aaaaw  


and others that won't be appreciated by my niece in 15 years time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...