Sunday, January 9, 2011

Spring Winter Cleaning

The first week of the year is already over. During this period many feel the need to 'spring' clean their house to purge it from unnecessarily stuff. It's a great way to get rid of the things we don't use or need any more. I also felt the urge to clear the apartment from things that I haven't used last year but this urge came by for different reasons. In my opinion anything that was not used in the last year should most probably be thrown away. At the same time I am very emotional to throw things away so sometimes it seems like a fight with my internal self to get to throw away objects that are not broken!

Due to our imminent move we started packing our life into boxes. We're still at the  beginning but the study is already looking bare! Ten boxes packed and a full garbage bag of things to throw out. I think slowly adapting not to be a hoarder.

The first few boxes

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...