Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Spring has reached our garden

My aim to write more about my latest trip went down the drain. Working on a computer 5 days a week is quite draining so when I'm at home I'm always trying to relax and spend quality time with my Dutchie.

We have started indoor climbing again after a winter break. So once a week I can be found hoisted around 15 metres above the ground. I'm still stuck at a beginners level but looking forward to improve my technique. Thus we'll be off for a weekend climbing in the Belgian Ardennes soon.

In the past weeks we started working on improving our garden. Seeing that now we can start spending more time outside we started planting some plants and flowers. Little did I know how many plants you need to fill up a garden!

Here's the colourful additions.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...