Wednesday, July 4, 2012

New technologies

Recently I started using Instagram after a few people I who used it that it's an interesting application which is also addictive. I tried to hold off since I don't want another application that I end up using on a daily basis. I already use Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, write a blog and follow quiet a few others. Another waste of my precious time isn't something I need. But obviously curiosity has the best of me.


And my friends were right. It is an addictive application! When last week the application was down I checked countless times to see if it is working again! Those are clear signs of addition.
 
Why not check my profile out, I'm colette4m.


[Image Credits: Daniela Barba @ Pinterest]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...