Friday, October 26, 2012

Car Pooling

Since a few weeks ago I started car pooling with my boyfriend. Up till now we never worked in the same city, thus car pooling was never an option but now we can work just a few buildings apart.

My daily routine needed adjusting and only after a few days did I notice that I was the only one awake in the car on the journey to work in the morning.

Apart from the fuel saving costs this new routine has other benefits. I get to spend more time with my boyfriend - during the week such extra time is precious! and since we arrive home at the same time the cooking chores are also shared - I love cooking but don't mind not having to cook every day. I also get to drive a car which is more comfortable to drive and so much more powerful than my car.

[Image Credits: Kathy Greenly @ Pinterest]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...