Monday, July 15, 2013

The dress cliche

Around a month ago both my mum and my sister were visiting us. We used this opportunity to spend some girl on girl time checking out wedding dresses for me! This is something that most girls dream about when young, I most probably did as well when I was a kid. And even though I'm not the most romantic and girly of all women I loved trying out all the dresses.

In the first shop I had no idea what I actually wanted and I did end up putting on some dresses which were not really my stlye. By the end of the session I started to notice what I like and what actually fit my body shape. Being just 5 foot 1 means many styles made for the tall Dutch women don't fit nicely on me.

A few days later we went to a bigger shop. I was not expecting to buy a dress on the day. However after putting on another few dresses I put on a dress which was just perfect. It sounds like a cliche but one dress did stand out from the others and after a lot quickly thinking about it I said yes to the dress!

I had a smile plastered on my face for a few days know that my wedding dress, quite an important item for the day is done and dusted. Now every once in a while I find myself browsing around the photos I have on my phone just to check that I still like the dress!


[Image Source: Maga-Scene @ Pinterest]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...