Friday, August 2, 2013

The bride to be

In exactly one year it will be my wedding date. It's still a long way to go but from now on it's just a few months left which  will now start rolling by quickly.

We are one of the few couples I know (and I'm talking about the Netherlands now and not Malta) who have a very long engagement. We've been engaged for more than half a year and there is still a year to go. This means though that we can take the wedding preparations easily and we save a little bit more cash. People at work expected me to be marrying this summer when I mentioned that I was going to get married next summer. Many colleagues have come up to me and asked me about my wedding expecting it to be in a few weeks time!

There's been quite some progress and while in Malta next week we're meeting a lot of the vendors. It's really exciting but unluckily this will eat some of our beach time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...