Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Can you keep a secret?

I think about this space often but the more time passes the harder it is to post here. I shape posts in my head but never put pen to paper fingers to keyboard anymore! Part of the reason is that I don't want to talk always about the same things, mainly about wedding planning which is currently taking a lot of my evenings. However there is other news that I couldn't share publicly. So to avoid blurting the news out I preferred not to write at all. But it's soon time to reveal the news and I'm looking forward to make a comeback!

I'm actually very active on Instagram, so if you want to view photos of my life you should follow me on Instagram.



[Image Source:Rachel Hartwig @ Pinterest]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...