Thursday, July 3, 2014

Leaving the comfort zone

For the first time in my life I have decided to give my notice at work without already having another job lined up. I just went up to my manager and resigned without having a backup job. This action went against all my personal rules so I never expected to feel really happy and light right afterwards. It felt as if the doors had just opened to finally start taking the next steps to prepare for the move.

Sometimes I think I'm crazy by doing what I did while at other times I think I'm taking a pretty big step and I actually having the guts to take this step. At those times I give myself a pat on the back.

I would be happier if I manage to get a job before we actually fly Melbourne in October but a part of me would also love to have a few weeks of not needing to go to work and just get to know the city I will be living in.

I know that I have made the right decision and I am looking forward to finding another interesting place to work at. In the end sometimes the best things in life happen once you leave your comfort zone.


[Image Source: Bendigo Fitness]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...