Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Who am I, what am I doing here?

Welcome to my blog!

After years of regularly details about my daily life on an online journal I decided to create another blog. This blog will contain posts about random information mostly related to my life, topics which you might or might not like.

I’m a 29 year old Maltese girl, who has moved from the lovely island of Malta to live in the Netherlands. Previously I had also lived for some time in Munich Germany but decided that even though I loved the scenery in Germany, the lowlands had something better to offer.

Having lived in Amsterdam for 4 years I got used to the international community and love the fact that it so easy to make friends. Last year I moved to Den Haag (The Hague) with my boyfriend and finally I’m back close to the sea. I had missed the sea (and the warm weather), now I’m just a bike ride away from kilometres long beaches. Just looking at the sunsets one will definitely feel happiness.



For a living I click-click-click with a mouse and tap the keys on the keyboard all day long. I’m a techie at heart, although I'm not the traditional geek; the ones with glasses, crazy hair who are never more than 2 metres away from their computer. Like a traditional geek I do wear glasses, but only when my clothes/shoes/bag matches with the frame; I also have crazy hair but mostly only right after I wake up; and also am never away from my computer, but that's due to the fact that our apartment is not that big!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...