Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My cooking

My mum is a housewife, a proper old-style traditional Mediterranean mum. She loves to cook and spends endless hours in the kitchen. I seem to have inherited this cooking gene and each year passing I’m finding myself spending more time cooking new and different recipes. Nowadays it isn’t only clothes and shoe shops who make me stop when I’m shopping; household shops seem to magnetize me as well.

So here’s some shameless advertising to my food blog Cola’s Kitchen.

As a kid I used to help when my mum was preparing deserts. The help consisted mainly of licking all the extra cake batter that was left at the end! I think every chef has to make sure that the food he’s making tastes good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...