Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A letter to my muscles

Dear muscles,

in the past weeks you might have started feeling pain. Don't worry I can explain all about it. You see, I was noticing that you were spending too much time on the couch watching TV or sitting at a desk. This isn't what you are meant for, let's say the truth you're not getting any younger and all this doing nothing will just make you tense as ligaments. Thus I started an exercise regime to make sure that you get a work out and help me get rid of all that unwanted fat lodging on my buttocks.


So dear muscles, I'm sorry that you have to endure all the pain but I trust that you will get stronger every week and slowly the pain will disappear.

Regards
your body

[Image Credits: Buik Spier Training]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...