Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Nostalgia

A few days ago on my street I am was welcomed by an ice-cream van and a lot of children queuing up for an ice-cream. The tune of the ice cream van brought back memories of my childhood. How many times did I run out in the scorching afternoon sun as soon as I heard that tune which meant ice-cream for everyone? Many times we had to search for the van which by the time we got the small change from my mum had already moved down the road.


This brings back nostalgia to those summer days in my childhood which were spent playing at the beach. Days which my only worry was to built the best looking sand castle. Those days are gone, but in the end I didn't really change much; I still love spending days at the beach and eating ice-creams on scorching summer days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...