Monday, January 16, 2012

Gaming

I don't know how but all of a sudden we're in mid-January already. Long gone are the decorations and we're back to the usual day to day routine.

Things did change slightly since last year though. In the past weeks I have started playing Need For Speed, a console game which was a gift my boyfriend received for Christms. I always was a gamer, very untypical for a girl, moreover a woman (I guess I'm not a girl anymore seeing that I'm approaching 31 years of age). Most evenings my boyfriend end up playing and I think we're competing slightly to see who goes furthest and quickest.

Not sure what will happen once I reach the end of the game. Will I turn back to normal or will some other game start hogging my time?

[Image Credits: Emily Savill @ Pinterest]

1 comment:

  1. The only game I play on xbox is Lego Harry Potter. Rich is obsessed with Skyrim right now. My time is taken up with hidden object games online lol.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...