Thursday, January 19, 2012

Working from home

I always liked the idea of working from home. Not having to wake up early in the morning to avoid the rush hour, not having to go out in the cold and being able to work in a relaxed home environment.

This week I worked at home for two days and on these days I missed the office! I missed being able to talk to other people instead of having to send long emails to explain something I could say in a minute. Yes the sofa at home is comfortable but coding on the laptop for 8 hours is not that handy. And what about those three beloved monitors I have in the office. I always thought they were an overkill but I definetely got used to working with more than one monitor!

It seems that the grass is always greener on the other side.

I still enjoy working from home but I am a social person who enjoys being able to speak to other people.

[Image Credits: Shelle Winterhalter @ Pinterest]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...