Thursday, February 21, 2013

As days get longer

In January I accept the dark days and rather enjoy cuddling on the sofa with a warm drink. In February I accept the snow and even colder weather but usually I'm just looking forward for my birthday. But when my birthday comes and goes; and the days start getting longer I just can't wait for spring to start. Here I am hoping that the nice days occur more often from now on.

A few days ago I celebrated my 32nd birthday. Although this might sound as a cliche, the years do seem to be passing by quicker. And this year I didn't have a problem with that, I somehow like being 32 more than 31. I have a feeling I prefer even numbers, as strange as that might sound. I also have a lot of things to look forward to this year and also the year after!

On my birthday. M is never serious in photos.

Morning drives are not in the dark nowadays

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...