Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Week by week

I've had an absence of a year from writing. It will be too long to write down all that happened in the last year, but to sum up most of year I've done a photo collage.





As you might have guessed this year I grew a little human being. The photos are taken at week by week interval from the time I was 5 weeks pregnant until I was 39 weeks pregnant. There's no 40 weeks pregnant photo since our little boy joined us on the outside 2 days before his due date.


With the addition of the new life to the family I want to give this blog another new life. It might be the wrong time to try and start writing again since I'm mostly busy with the little one. However I discovered that when he is feeding I can multi task and type on my phone or laptop!

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...