Monday, March 21, 2011

Week Snapshots

Last weekend while us girls went to the spa the boys prepared dinner on the grillk8rv
. Prepared in this case means buying the meat and chopping up vegetables since we had to cook our own food anyway!



This week we said our goodbyes to winter. The weather wasn't what I consider pre-spring weather but somehow the temperature kept coming up, leaves are slowly starting to appear on the dead-looking trees and flowers are just budding everywhere. And finally we had blue skies to welcome the change of seasons.


Seeing that it was the bi-annual restaurant week I tried a couple of new restaurants. The food was delicious and the service was great in both cases. The wine arrangement though was a bit too much for me and I felt spaced out on Sunday morning.


This weekend I had my first indoor climbing experience. We went to this massive (massive for me possibly not for experts) climbing wall. I was hooked up to the safety line and somehow I managed to be spider man for a couple of hours! I loved it and even though I was doing the baby routes I felt that I was challenging myself to do better each time.

Work has been rather busy with very tight deadlines. Somehow we toughened it up and now have a product which seems that will manage to make it in the real world.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I have lived in Malta now for nearly 2 years,its great to hear about the adventures of a maltese girl abroad! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Abby, welcome. It's actually funny that the grass is always greener on the other side. To say the truth though I still think Malta is a great place to live in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am now following this bog of yours as well as your other one. I look forward to going through and reading :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...