- I love painting my nails. It makes me feel more feminine, which sometimes is needed seeing that I work in a predominantly male environment. Whenever I apply nail polish I notice that I take more care of my hands and somehow my nails chip less often.
This summer I am really into the Fuchsia Flame from Estée Lauder and Rose Confidentiel from Chanel.
- Going for a shopping spree where all the clothes I try on make me look good. That will always make my day!
- A big plate of pasta. I'm a big fan of pasta and usually eating it just makes me feel so satisfied. I like all types of sauces and all different shapes of pasta. I even like it raw for god's sakes! I will eat it any time but unluckily lately I'm trying to stay low on carbs and pasta dishes are less common in our house. This means that I am usually looking forward for the evening when we're going to eat pasta!
- Spending time with my boyfriend. There's something about him that just makes me smile and feel good.
- Getting a haircut always makes me feel lighter and more positive. Although I am usually scared the morning after when the newly cut hair tends to get a life of it's own!
What about you? What makes you feel good?