Saturday, December 29, 2012

Season Greetings

I want to wish you all a great time during these holidays.

We spent Christmas week with my family in Malta. I hadn't been over at Christmas time for around 4 years so I was looking forward to it. I had been waiting to spend some quality time with my parents and enjoying Mediterranean home cooked dinners. That wasn't just it though, living in a cold country I had been waiting to spend time outdoors and feel the mild winter sun on my skin.

We spent most of the days outside going around the islands, doing the final Christmas shopping and filling our tummies with pasta! The weather was mostly good so we managed to go jogging as well, as missed that at home since I have stopped once it got colder. On Christmas day we had family over and stuffed ourselves with more food! It was great fun especially since it's not often that I get to see my dad dancing to the Gangnam Style song.

I was also very lucky on the gifts I received, having satisfied my girly side with receiving 2 hand bags and my techie side with a tablet. Maybe the tablet will help to post more regularly because lately I haven't really been giving a lot of attention to this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...