Saturday, November 27, 2010

A year of firsts

Today marks the first anniversary since me and my boyfriend moved in together. This was a great year which passed by really quickly. It was also a year with a lot of firsts in my life.

Here are some of my firsts:
  • Bought a house
  • Removed my tonsils
  • Lived in The Hague after 4 years in Amsterdam
  • Became an auntie to my cute niece
  • I started driving regularly on highways (on the wrong left side of the road) - I grew up in Malta were the maximum speed limit on the island is 70km per hour, plus there we drive on the right side of the road.
  • Rode a theme park ride that went 3 times upside down - my head felt like it was going to explode!
[Image Credits: CV Rick]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...